Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm beginning to think I'm weird.

Seriously.

I'm from the pacific northwest, I've never been to New York, but I'm a huge Knicks, Jets, and Yankees fan. 

On top of that, my political views are all over the spectrum.

And then there's my writing habits.  Minimum 1-hour a day, with varying genres of music playing during the process.  By far, classical dominates the playlist, but it's followed in close second by...Rob Zombie.  Yep, he of the original White Zombie.  Dragula, Superbeast, Meet the Creeper and Living Dead Girl usually get the noggin flowing for me.  When I'm not in the mood for the fast paced riffs, I go for nineties New Jack.  Boyz II Men, Bobby Brown, the good ol' days of R&B.  I also have an incredible weakness for 80's hair bands. 

When all else fails.  I turn to Michael.

Yep, I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment