Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Hundred and Fifty

So I've reached 150 downloads of the book over the last week!  Using a promo price of free has done well to increase exposure and I'm excited about the possibilities of seeing people enjoy my work.  If only a handful of people out of those 150 enjoy the story, that's all I need.  I want word to spread.  I want people to remember Jalen, Al, and Antoine.

It's been a very interesting week.  Page visits to the book spiked the other day (over 150 in the wee hours of the morning).  I assume it may have something to do with a glowing review received on Goodreads.com.  I'll admit I hadn't ever heard of the site before that review, but I'm glad I know now.  5-stars!  Ambra, thank you so much for your praise and I hope your friends take note!  On an embarrassing note however, she apparently read the entire thing in one week...whereas it takes me (the author) at least a month-and-a-half just to get halfway through the book.  I used to think I was a fast reader.  Yeah...not so much anymore!

Fael Fun Fact of the Blog:
The nation of Quetzon, located south of the Halverian Empire, is so named for whichever regional tribe currently holding power.  In the past, the region has also been known as Sitipoteqi, Mazataq, Xixitaqi, Qilizon, and Qopoltaq.  Transitions between ruling tribes are typically bloody, violent affairs involving heinous atrocities.  As of the events in Broken Sigil, the Quetzoni tribe has held a firm grip on power for quite some time, leading to a sense of stability in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment